1/7/08

Thoughts from inside a girl's shower

Happy New Year everyone! I hope your 2008 is starting off swimmingly.

I began the first weekend of the new year visiting some college friends in Champaign. I had the extreme pleasure of staying with the Ahrens' and on Sunday morning when I woke up, I was baffled by the amount of showering product that was at my disposal. I don't know why I was so shocked, because it's the same scenario I run into when I shower anywhere a girl lives. There's always at least 3 different types of shampoo, some with conditioner, some stand alone. There's an equal, if not higher quantity of shower gels, body scrubs, bath gels, and soaps to choose from as well. I usually stand there mesmerized by the bounty in front of me and I read the ingredients to figure out which will be best for my body. This Sunday turned out not unlike every other Sunday morning shower in a place where a girl lives...I use everything because i can't decide. It's a scenty, scrubby, sudsy wonderland and so much better than the cheap Suave for Men and Axe Body Scrub treatment that I typically get. And the best part is, when I walk out the door that morning, I have the confidence of knowing that I smell like a Grapefruit Apple Blossom Fresh Rain Honeysuckle Vanilla Bean Waterfall! What can be better than that?

2 comments:

anne said...

Amazingly enough I don't even use that shower, I just want to have a wide variety for those who might be picky about their scent and style when they come stay with us. Or what if I need to shower in that shower for some reason. I need to have selection!!!

Jeremiah said...

Now that you mention it, I did notice something....amazing surrounding you this Sunday.